Friday, November 25, 2011

Interview with Sandy

Sandy is Ozzy’s Nana who comes in once a week to do drawings with both the Bigs and Littles. Ozzy caught up with Sandy and interviewed her for an hour and 45 minutes.

Ozzy: What was the past work you did with Myer?
Sandy: I used to make the ads for Myer and David Jones and now I work here at the Dharma school with you guys.
Ozzy: How long have you been painting for?
Sandy: I have been painting since I was four years old. I am now 65 years old. So, I have been painting for 61 years.

Ozzy: I have noticed that you have some unique pieces of jewellery. Could you please tell us about one of your pieces of jewellery?
Sandy: One of them is a locket with my mum {nana Bett} inside it. Sadly, she died in 2007 she was 94 years old.

Ozzy: What is your favourite experience?
Sandy: I have four good experiences;
  1. Winning the grand final in 1966.
  2. Giving birth to Keele.
  3. Giving birth to Krish.
  4. Giving birth to Kane.
Ozzy: Why do all your children’s names start with K?
Sandy: I called all of my three children K because I was in my K phase and all my girlfriends had children with names starting with K

Ozzy: Why are the saints your favourite team?
Sandy: Because when I was a little girl my father Patrick took my little sister and me to a Saints game. Ever since then my whole family have been Saints supporters for 53 years!

No comments: