Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Ockapocka Poem

By Isobel


My pet ockapocka likes to draw
He has a big big appetite,
Dirty with small small tusks,
But he's never been to snappatite.

He goes into town with a bag
The shop she likes is wopido,
People laugh at his ears,
But he hops into his car called the escaloo.

My ockapocka has a frown,
He has a pet shnabbit
Cuddle your shnabbit as tite as you can
And then hop into your car and eat a cabbit.

My ockapocka took his shnabbit
Eating a cabbit when he bumped into Wola
Wola is a girl shnabbit,
She and my pet shnabbit go and collect Wola.

I put kola, wola and my ockapockas pet into the escaloo to go to school
They play in the playground which is called fodoo
At lunch they go to the sandpit to make love monsters.

I went to go pick them up but they were wating at
The trees playing as happily as can be,"time to go!"
They hopped into the escaloo,
And went to meet a hindoo.

No comments: